An unremarkable op ed in the LA Times that trots out Israel’s boilerplate arguments that bombing the crap out of Gaza is actually an attack on Iran, was penned by Yossi Klein Halevy and Michael Oren. What is remarkable, though, is that Oren, AIPAC’s favorite historian, is listed simply as “a distinguished fellow at the Shalem Center and a professor at the foreign service school of Georgetown University.” What they forgot to note, of course, is that Oren is currently in Gaza, in the uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, in which he is a reserve officer whose current duty is as a media officer working to shape perceptions of the Gaza operation. I’d have thought that should have been made clear.
- jimdo.com on How the 1967 War Doomed Israel
- http://worldofhackx.Blogspot.com on How the 1967 War Doomed Israel
- Jurassic Park Builder Hack Download on How the 1967 War Doomed Israel
- Nike Lunar Herren Schuhe on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- cartier love bracelet white gold on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?