An unremarkable op ed in the LA Times that trots out Israel’s boilerplate arguments that bombing the crap out of Gaza is actually an attack on Iran, was penned by Yossi Klein Halevy and Michael Oren. What is remarkable, though, is that Oren, AIPAC’s favorite historian, is listed simply as “a distinguished fellow at the Shalem Center and a professor at the foreign service school of Georgetown University.” What they forgot to note, of course, is that Oren is currently in Gaza, in the uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, in which he is a reserve officer whose current duty is as a media officer working to shape perceptions of the Gaza operation. I’d have thought that should have been made clear.
- Toko Tas Import Online Murah Surabaya on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Toko Tas Vintage Online Murah di Mangga Dua Jakarta on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Vania on Is War Talk Painting Obama Into a Corner on Iran?
- sciatica symptoms in lower back on Bush, Like Bin Laden, on the Sidelines
- coachfactorys.nl.ae About Creating very an opportunity nothing to ins - Toronto Integras - Torontos Acura Integra Club on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?