An unremarkable op ed in the LA Times that trots out Israel’s boilerplate arguments that bombing the crap out of Gaza is actually an attack on Iran, was penned by Yossi Klein Halevy and Michael Oren. What is remarkable, though, is that Oren, AIPAC’s favorite historian, is listed simply as “a distinguished fellow at the Shalem Center and a professor at the foreign service school of Georgetown University.” What they forgot to note, of course, is that Oren is currently in Gaza, in the uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, in which he is a reserve officer whose current duty is as a media officer working to shape perceptions of the Gaza operation. I’d have thought that should have been made clear.
- changes to your home, home alterations, modify kitchen, bathroom remodel, remake, home refashion, redo kitchen, total home make over, regenerate your home, renew your home, kitchen restore,revitalize your home, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorat on Bush el Libertador? You’re Having a Laugh!
- Alberta on Obama, Foxman and Israel’s Purpose
- bittorrent spartan wars hack for android on Israel Disappoints the Neo-cons in Lebanon Proxy War
- running shoes, on The 8 Fallacies of Bush’s Abbastan Plan
- Faustino on Saudis Threaten to Back the Baathists (Again) in a New Iraq Proxy War