An unremarkable op ed in the LA Times that trots out Israel’s boilerplate arguments that bombing the crap out of Gaza is actually an attack on Iran, was penned by Yossi Klein Halevy and Michael Oren. What is remarkable, though, is that Oren, AIPAC’s favorite historian, is listed simply as “a distinguished fellow at the Shalem Center and a professor at the foreign service school of Georgetown University.” What they forgot to note, of course, is that Oren is currently in Gaza, in the uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, in which he is a reserve officer whose current duty is as a media officer working to shape perceptions of the Gaza operation. I’d have thought that should have been made clear.
- Cheap Broncos Jerseys on Free Mandela (From the Prison of Fantasy)!
- shadowgun deadzone hack tool on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- hungry shark evolution hack on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Copper Repipe Pompano Beach Seafood Festival on The Fiction at the Heart of Obama’s Afghan Surge
- ADRIANA PASSOS BRASIL on Bruce Springsteen at 60: A Personal Appreciation