- http://Chumtalk.com/blog/view/103399/quelque-essentiel-pour-consideration-avec-aspects-vitaux-de-cheminee-de-lethanol-walmart on A Jew’s Place
- kik messenger for pc free download windows 8, kik messenger for pc windows 7 free download, kik messenger for pc no download, kik for windows 7 phone, kik messenger for pc windows 7 on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Beyondthebuzzer.Com on Why Obama Must Shackle Bibi
- www.youtube.com on There’s hostages, and there’s hostages
- kik messenger apk 6.2 on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
Monthly Archives: October 2005
Bashar, the authoritarian opthalmologist If the outcome of the Iraq war had been even remotely close to that imagined by its architects, the authoritarian regime of President Bashar Assad in Syria would be ripe for the plucking right now. As … Continue reading
As the U.S. comes to terms with its 2000th combat casualty in Iraq and counting, I was reminded of one of the last postings I sent out to my email list on the war’s eve, on January 10, 2003. The … Continue reading
Max Ozinsky is one of my dearest friends and favorite people on the planet. We worked together in our young activist days, but made some different choices along the line. These days he’s chief whip of the ANC delegation in … Continue reading
If, like me, you find that the self-affirming babble of Air America and the predictability of The Nation don’t exactly answer your need for a media alternative, it’s time you took a look at Tom Engelhardt’s Tom Dispatch. Tom has … Continue reading
Okay, wait a minute, let’s get this straight: The media is dutifully touting the latest deal brokered by U.S. impressario Zalmay Khalilzad as the breakthrough that will bring the Sunnis to the polls. Essentially, it involves getting them to vote … Continue reading
For the past month, my key chain has sported a cheesy plastic key ring depicting the Angolan flag, two simple red and black bars with commie-clip-art sickle-shaped piece of a cog crossed with a machete (where the hammer would be). … Continue reading
It’s no longer simply the case that U.S. goals in Iraq cannot be achieved; right now U.S. goals in Iraq cannot even be clearly defined. Strip away President Bush’s bumper-sticker bromides about “staying the course” and fighting “Islamo-fascism,” and what … Continue reading
When you walk through a storm, hold your head, up high, and don’t be afraid of the dark… They’re singing it, now, half-heartedly, some thousands of miles away at Istanbul’s Ataturk Stadium. A couple of weeks ago, “You’ll Never Walk … Continue reading