- Cartier love bracelet open cuff pink gold on Who Made Netanyahu the King of the Jews?
- Prada Vitello Daino Hobo Sabbia on The Eve of Destruction?
- lenceria fina mujer on Stop South Africa’s Pogroms!
- cydia quick activator on Israel in Deadly Denial
- frederick heating and cooling on Children of a Lesser God?
Monthly Archives: August 2006
A couple of months ago, it was credibly reported that Madonna was looking for a house in Rosh Pina, a northern Israeli town overlooking the Sea of Galilee where, so we were told, she believes the Messiah will arrive. He’ll … Continue reading
Looks like another marketing triumph by Adidas over Nike: The first photographs of the ailing commandante supremo aimed at showing that he’s on the mend showed that Fidel Castrol has lost none of his inimitable sense of style. That certainly … Continue reading
Ethan Bronner in the New York Times asks the question “what would Ariel Sharon have done?” in response to Hizballah’s raid that captured two soldiers. And his answer seems to be, very little: A few air strikes, and then a … Continue reading
Hear, Oh Israel! Charles Krauthammer is disappointed. Very disapppointed. And he clearly speaks for the rest of the neo-conservative fraternity that has worked so hard to destroy any distinction between U.S. interests and Israeli interests. That’s because, as we pointed … Continue reading