- Toko Tas Import Online Murah Surabaya on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Toko Tas Vintage Online Murah di Mangga Dua Jakarta on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
- Vania on Is War Talk Painting Obama Into a Corner on Iran?
- sciatica symptoms in lower back on Bush, Like Bin Laden, on the Sidelines
- coachfactorys.nl.ae About Creating very an opportunity nothing to ins - Toronto Integras - Torontos Acura Integra Club on What Is Rootless Cosmopolitan?
Monthly Archives: April 2006
Satmar Hasidim bury Rabbi Teitelbaum in Williamsburg, Brooklyn The Hamas-led Palestinian government is facing all manner of economic and political sanctions because of its refusal to “recognize” Israel’s right to exist. (There’s an absurd quality to this discussion, both because … Continue reading
Iran, as Condi often notes, is run by unelected clerics. President Ahmedinajad is not one of them The election of President Mahmoud Ahmedinajad in Iran was the best thing that ever happened to the “real men go to Tehran” crowd … Continue reading
Zidane has a word with his player-coach I caugt Adidas’s hilarious new World Cup “equipo” ad (click here to view as MPG), whose conceit involves two ten-year-old boys in an unnamed Latin American country picking imaginary teams to play each … Continue reading
If you see this man, kill him, quickly and quietly… This from Assault on Iran, one of the latest offerings from Kumawar.com, an online gaming company that offers live-action missions that allow you to solve all of today’s geopolitical problems … Continue reading
Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld in theirFord Administration days The retired generals (presumably, as is typical in U.S. public life, speaking on behalf of those still on active duty, since they can’t speak for themselves) who have — in a … Continue reading
Why Argentina? Yet another OBL photoshop job found on the Web Note to CIA Bin Laden trackers: If you want to catch OBL on Wednesday April 19, find a pub anywhere in Waziristan that has ESPN access, or conversely, do … Continue reading
1. Passover is About Liberation; Not Simply About Jews In that hungry eternity of singing and praying in an alien tongue that spanned from your first taste of haroset on matzoh to the arrival of the matzoh ball soup, you … Continue reading
Rather than British ground troops, Britain relied on an 80-percent Indian force to police Iraq. And when that couldn’t do the trick, the Royal Air Force pioneered the art of dropping bombs on population-centers Far be it from me to … Continue reading
Mourinho’s white flag: Robert Huth 1. They’re too home-based Most of the world’s best footballers earn their living in one of three domestic leagues: Spain’s La Liga; Italy’s Seria A; and the English Premiership. In other words, Germany’s Bundesliga is … Continue reading