- Anabolic Again PDF on Free Mandela (From the Prison of Fantasy)!
- idea magna back cover buy online on Free Mandela (From the Prison of Fantasy)!
- Il 'Pinochet' palestinese fa la sua mossa? | Infopal on Palestinian Pinochet Making His Move?
- Samantha Hilsenrod on Free Mandela (From the Prison of Fantasy)!
- zapatos fitflop on Another Remarkably Stupid NYT Op Ed on the Mideast
Tag Archives: Karsh
Okay, I don’t have much time here, it’s recycling night — and the New York Times seems to revel in recycling really tired Israeli PR lines. Today, it’s Ephraim Karsh trotting out a mish-mash of misrepresentations and tar-balls of wishful thinking to make the case that the Arab world has abandoned the Palestinians, and now that they’re on their own, they’re more likely to surrender to Israel’s terms at the peace table.
The evidence for this claim, first and foremost, is an unscientific survey by an Arab news organization that found that ” a staggering 71 percent of the Arabic respondents have no interest in the Palestinian-Israeli peace talks”. Uh, Ephraim, buddy — you may not know this, but the percentage of Palestinians that have no interest in those peace talks is probably higher. Nobody outside the Netanyahu-AIPAC echo chamber believes anything will come of such talks as long as the U.S. declines to force the issue with Israel. That’s hardly the same thing as saying the Arabs have tired of the Palestinians; on the contrary, most surveys of Arab opinion find the Israeli-Palestinian conflict remains their primary foreign policy concern. Arabs tiring of the Palestinians is wishful thinking. Continue reading